Monday, February 7, 2011

Piano Cake



Last Saturday was party central in my life! It started with a wedding ceremony. My friend who's been all over the world fell in love with a man in Israel. There wedding was so beautiful. Seeing a culture blend together. Then she quoted Ruth,

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. 17 Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried."

Recently I've been studying that culture back in the days and it's just amazing how much more the Bible opens with the scripture with just a little historical insight. Anyways, back to Saturday.

After that we went to my friends Marnie's baby shower. It was paaacked! That baby got blessed!

Then back home with only 30 minutes to finish the piano cake masterpiece for an amazing girl, Erica's 20th b-day bash.

My sister Leah who is like a super gifted talented painter took a brush to my fondant and used some food coloring to paint the scrollies.

A white, upright piano, just classy.

It's all red velvet and cream cheese frosting baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment