Sunday, February 27, 2011

Under Da Sea


Baby shower cakes seem to turn out so cute! This one had me singing in my head like I was apart of The Little Mermaid. I have tons of up close pics but for the life of me I don't know why I didn't get a pic of all three cakes!

It was an Under The Sea theme and I used graham cracker crumbs and raw sugar for the sand around the cake.


Mr Turtle! I used rock candy on a string for some coral.

Crabby McCrabbers.
The lettering is fondant cut in a circle dried a little to harden then pasted to a wire and put in the cake.
Octopus Guy.

Hootie the Blowfish.

The Sting Ray.

Now let's talk flavors. #1 Red Velvet with Cream Cheese. They order doubly filling!
Chocolate with Oreo Filling. Drool!

Vanilla cake with Buttercream and Strawberries.

And of course it wouldn't be a normal weekend with out at least one Hello Kitty Cake. I believe this is fifth one I've done. I mixed it up with the Polka Dots on the pink. This cake with Red Velvet and Funfetti for an 18th Bday.

No comments:

Post a Comment