Friday, March 4, 2011

60 Years and a CD Release



I got the privilege of doing a cake for an amazing person's 60th B-day. I see this woman in church helping her kids as they do ministry. Not only her kids but her grandkids and she has like 20! Anyways, her beautiful daughter decided to surprise her with this cake.

Her daughter found a picture on the internet and we just changed up the colors from gold to a FUN pink and black. Just because she's turning 60 doesn't mean she can't have fun colors!

I love the sparkles on this cake. I ended up having to make my own colored sprinkles, which I'll explain in another post :)
Here's a pic of my cake waiting for the table at Claim Jumpers, we were the first ones there!

Next baked good I got to do this week were these amazing cupcakes. My friend is releasing her new CD "Transformed" and she wanted some cupcakes there to celebrate with!

She loves the whimsical style and the colors green and pink.

Cuteness, I love the spirals!

No comments:

Post a Comment