Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cupcakes and Sweet Cheeks

Cupcake Bella was ecstatic about her Cupcake costume this year. She couldn't wait to get to preschool at church and walk through all the office cubicles to show off her costume. Sure she somewhat resembles Homer Simpson's favorite donut but in our eyes she's a cupcake.

I was estatic that this costume was not $40 like the store-bought ones at Target. Just some felt and a hot glue gun.

Now for the Sweet Cheeks of this post...Sumo Carter!
Look at those dimples, I mean on his south end! Just adorable. I'm not ashamed my sons first Halloween costume was made a pleather, the best costume of the day I might add. Look at the detail of the braid on his head. Dang, I'm good.

And my momma didn't raise no fool. There is a diaper shaped to fit inside Sumo outfit. No accidents on the pleather.

Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment