Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cupcakes are versatile


The amazing things about cupcakes is you can pretty much use any of your favorite sweet fruit or topping and it will blend with some sort of cupcake/frosting recipe. Case and point, I had some raspberries about the kick the bucket in a few days. They had to be consumed. I was forced to whip up a dozen of my favorite vanilla cupcakes and standard buttercream recipe. I added some fresh pureed raspberries in my Magic Bullet (no magic was actually used). SO STRIKINGLY DELICIOUS. Like a punch in the face that berry hit me. Isn't that a cute pic? Reminds me of something Minnie Mouse would bake.

More cases and more points...
I love coffee, therefore I present to you the coffee cupcake.
Oreos are good alone but BETTER in a cupcake and buttercream!


No comments:

Post a Comment